Philosophy Now is a magazine for everyone interested in ideas. It aims to corrupt innocent citizens by convincing them that philosophy can be exciting, worthwhile and comprehensible, and also to provide some light and enjoyable reading matter for those already ensnared by the muse, such as philosophy students and academics.
Philosophy Now appears every two months. It contains articles on all aspects of Western philosophy, as well as book reviews, letters, news, cartoons, and the occasional short story.
Since its small-scale launch in Britain in 1991, Philosophy Now has grown to become the most widely-read philosophy periodical in the English language. Philosophy Now is independent of all groups and has no intentional editorial bias except for a passionate conviction that philosophy is a Good Thing.
• Subscriptions and all back issues available using In-App Purchase.
• Freely browse the contents list of any issue before purchasing.
• Purchased issues can be downloaded to device for reading without internet connection.
• Subscribe annually (6 issues) for USD $24.99 or bimonthly (1 issue) for USD $4.99.
• Single issues are also available for USD $5.99 each.
• If available you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• App subscription is independent of and not included with print or any other type of subscription to the magazine.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the original subscription.
• You can manage auto-renew of your subscription in your iTunes account settings, where it can be turned off if you wish.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Bug fixes